RANGE WILL REOPEN FOR THE SEASON ON MARCH 15, 2021
PENDING FAVORABLE WEATHER CONDITIONS.
At any time, staff may determine that the range be closed during rainy, stormy or muddy conditions.
Please check with LITTLE SIOUX park staff for verification.
ALL USERS MUST PURCHASE A PERMIT.
- Daily permits available onsite
- Fees are $10 daily per shooter or $50 annual fee (individual or family).
- Users are encouraged to bring their own paper targets, as well as eye and ear protection.
- 150-yard rifle range with six concrete tube shooting stations – five with sitting tables and one standing station.
- Target holders are in place at 50, 100, and 150 yards making an excellent facility to target shoot for sport or to sight-in rifles, muzzleloaders and shotguns shooting slugs.
An adjacent 25-yard pistol range is also available with target holders for six shooting stations.
- Only pistols and shotguns shooting birdshot to pattern the gun may be fired on the pistol range.
- Trap shooting is prohibited on both ranges.
- Shooting Range Rules
The range is open to the public daily, weather permitting, based on the following schedule:
May 1 – September 30 | 9:00 am – 7:00 pm
October 1 – April 30 | 9:00 am – 4:30 pm
CLOSED: January and February, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve Day & Christmas Day