ALL USERS MUST PURCHASE A PERMIT.
- Daily permits available onsite
- Fees are $10 daily per shooter or $50 annual fee (individual or family).
- Users are encouraged to bring their own paper targets, as well as eye and ear protection.
- 150-yard rifle range with six concrete tube shooting stations – five with sitting tables and one standing station.
- Target holders are in place at 50, 100, and 150 yards making an excellent facility to target shoot for sport or to sight-in rifles, muzzleloaders and shotguns shooting slugs.
An adjacent 25-yard pistol range is also available with target holders for six shooting stations.
- Only pistols and shotguns shooting birdshot to pattern the gun may be fired on the pistol range.
- Trap shooting is prohibited on both ranges.
- Shooting Range Rules
The range is open to the public daily, weather permitting, based on the following schedule:
May 1 – September 30 | 9:00 am – 7:00 pm
October 1 – April 30 | 9:00 am – 4:30 pm
CLOSED: January and February, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve Day & Christmas Day