Your donation to the Woodbury County Conservation Foundation (WCCF) will provide:
- Scholarships for school children attending Nature Center field trips and camps
- Fund Nature Center programs, special events, exhibits and trail enhancements
- Enhance prairie management to save the integrity of the Loess Hills prairies
- Enhance our county parks and natural resources
With your tax-deductible gift, we can reconnect children to nature and protect wild areas for our future generations.
The Woodbury County Conservation Foundation (WCCF) is a fully qualified 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization that assists our local environment.
Federal Tax I.D. number for the Woodbury County Conservation Foundation is 42-1354176.
What we do:
- Protect our natural resources–especially the Loess Hills
- Promote environmental education and conservation
- Support the Dorothy Pecaut Nature Center
Past gifts have:
- Funded the new Exploring Fragile Giants Exhibit Renovation at the Dorothy Pecaut Nature Center
- Provided Scholarships for youth to attend Nature Center Summer Day Camps and field trips
- Co-sponsored Summer Day Camps that reached nearly 350 youth
- Funded an intern to assist with habitat management and Summer Day Camps
- Sponsored environmental educational programs and nature hikes
- Provided supplies for educational programs that reached more than 10,000 youth
- Co-sponsored the Loess Hills Prairie Seminar and fostered educational awareness of prairie management
- Provided funds for enhancements in Woodbury County Parks
- Sponsored Nature Calls, an annual special event fundraiser to raise funds for educational programs Dorothy Pecaut Nature Center
Woodbury County Conservation Foundation (WCCF) is proud to be part of Leave a Message Siouxland.
Leave a Message Siouxland is a local awareness campaign to educate the public about the impact of planned giving.