We invite you to honor someone special to you with a contribution to the Woodbury County Conservation Foundation.
You can contribute:
The name of your honoree will be noted in the Woodbury Wanderings newsletter.
Your honoree or the family of the deceased honoree will receive prompt notification of your gift and thoughtful contribution (amount of the gift will not be disclosed).
Memorial and Tribute Gifts can be given in any amount.
Tribute gifts and memorials can be used for special projects or for general purpose of the WCCF.
Please indicate any details on the form.
To discuss a tribute gift purpose that is best suited to your honoree, please contact Dawn Snyder at 712-258-0838 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
What we do:
- Protect our natural resources–especially the Loess Hills
- Promote environmental education and conservation
- Support the Dorothy Pecaut Nature Center
Past gifts have:
- Funded the new Exploring Fragile Giants Exhibit Renovation at the Dorothy Pecaut Nature Center
- Provided Scholarships for youth to attend Nature Center Summer Day Camps and field trips
- Co-sponsored Summer Day Camps that reached nearly 350 youth
- Funded an intern to assist with habitat management and Summer Day Camps
- Sponsored environmental educational programs and nature hikes
- Provided supplies for educational programs that reached more than 10,000 youth
- Co-sponsored the Loess Hills Prairie Seminar and fostered educational awareness of prairie management
- Provided funds for enhancements in Woodbury County Parks
- Sponsored Nature Calls, an annual special event fundraiser to raise funds for educational programs Dorothy Pecaut Nature Center
Your gift will:
- Provide scholarships for school children attending Nature Center field trips and camps
- Fund Nature Center programs, special events, exhibits and trail enhancements
- Enhance prairie management to save the integrity of the Loess Hills prairies
- Enhance our county parks and natural resources
With your tax-deductible gift, we can reconnect children to nature and protect wild areas for our future generations.
The Woodbury County Conservation Foundation (WCCF) is a fully qualified 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization that assists our local environment.
Federal Tax I.D. number for the Woodbury County Conservation Foundation is 42-1354176
Please indicate your gift preference: (please put this in PayPal’s note section)
- Dorothy Pecaut Nature Center support
- Loess Hills area habitat protection
- Woodbury County Park enhancements
- Educational Scholarships
- No preference—use where needed most